There's been a lot of talk in the wedding world about CHANGES and TRENDS that we see for the future of this industry, and the unanimous feedback has been that couples are truly centering their day around THEM first, above everything else. I LOVE IT.
I think there is something to being a wonderful and gracious host towards your guests, but at the end of the day, it's YOUR day. I love that more and more couples are embracing this!
I remember getting the timeline from Jaclyn, Cassidi + Dalton's planner with At Last Wedding + Events and seeing that there was a 9am set up time for their wedding.
9:00 IN THE MORNING.
I immediately called Jaclyn to make sure this was right. Our convo went something like this:
Me: "Hey Jaclyn, just wanted to make sure I'm reading this set-up time right... it's 9AM?!"
Jaclyn: "Yeah, Cassidi + Dalton kind of just love brunch, and are super chill people, so they wanted to have a brunch wedding. Afterwards they are going to go and spend the day with a smaller group of friends & family. It's going to be great."
Me: "Uhm, that's the best thing I've ever heard."
THANK YOU Cassid + Dalton for being awesome, for being YOU, and for including Dishie in your incredible brunch wedding! We LOVE how much it reflected your personality and love, and are super honored to have been a part of this special day!
Things We Loved About This Wedding:
- CassidI had no fear about mismatching -- metals, colors, elements -- all her faves went on the table and looked beautiful together
- YAY COLOR! Rarely does a bride tell me she wants her glassware in ALL THE COLORS. *insert squeals of delight*
- I just can't get over how SWEET and genuine everything was for Cassidi + Dalton's wedding. It was just one of those weddings where you can feel the "happily ever after."
Cassidi chose the following items from our inventory:
- Vintage Floral Collection China
- Luxe Rose Gold Flatware
- Mismatched Colored Glassware
// Dream Team Vendors //
Photography: Josh + Rachel
Videography: Fox Grove Films
Planner: At Last Weddings + Events
Venue: Bramble Tree Estate
Caterer: 4Rivers Catering
Floral: Dream Designs Florist
Cake: Sweet Flours
MUAH: Makeover Station
Furniture Rentals & Chargers: OWPR & RW Events
Tableware Rentals: Dishie Rentals
Drapery: Swag Decor
Band: Bay Kings Band