During my years as a twentysomething single, I remember dreading the month of February and the awkwardness that Valentine's Day would bring.
But THEN - Leslie Knope.
In one fell swoop, Parks & Rec, in all its wonderfulness and glory, gave us the most wonderful holiday of all - Galentine's Day! If you're not familiar, Galentine's Day is the day before Valentine's Day and is a day meant for brunching with and loving on your best gal pals. I LOVE IT.
I'm all about women celebrating other women, and I'm all about making special moments of celebration in the everyday.
And I'm all about PINK.
So I say Valentine's Day is just an all-around WIN for women - if you're single, have FUN and spend some time cherishing your besties! If you've got a honey-boo - GREAT, take some time to do something special for them too. If you've got a honey-boo AND some great besties - well, you're just the luckiest gal in the world and clearly have a lot to celebrate - so hop to it!
This year we partnered with The Busy Bee Events & Design and Dream Designs Florist to design a beautiful Valentine's Day inspired tablescape showcasing Dishie's newest inventory, but also exemplifying how simple it really is to make a meal a moment for those you most love.
Enjoy the prettiness captured by Nikki Ogden Photography at First Baptist Orlando! We're still swooning!
Things we love about this table:
- our New White & Gold Magnolia Collection China
- the way our luxe roseware collection butter knife acts as Cupid's Arrow!
- the sweet and simple place cards designed by Two Peas Designs
- the way a small collection of fine cheese, charcuterie, and fruit looks so pretty on a cutting board when you take a little time to arrange it!
- the most perfect little lemon slices on the edge of our pink moscato filled champagne flute
All our love to you this Valentine's Day!
*And check out our InstaStories on Valentine's Day for a how-to video for this cute heart napkin fold AND for a freebie coffee date from us to you! Yes, FREE! But it is first-come first-serve - you won't want to miss it!